Sunday, November 1, 2009

November is the new January

So today tomorrow I start my new years resolution (for lack of a better term), but only now instead of in January. The last few weeks I have been eating like complete shit (so much junk, so much takeout, more mcdonalds than I have in the last 2 years combined), and have rarely worked out (I even missed floor hockey when I was sick). I need to get back into a healthy routine again. I was doing so well, but really have let it slip, and I think I've gained about 5 lbs already.

Tomorrow I am going to buy a crockpot and go for a jog after work. I will not drink beer at the Monsters of Folk show I am going to at Massey Hall.

If you haven't listened to them, or even heard of them, they are a supergroup composed of Conor Oberst (Bright Eyes), Jim James (My Morning Jacket), M Ward (M Ward/ She and Him), and some other dude who is a producer, who I really don't care about.

Temazcal is my fav song.

That is all. A zombie ate my brains last night.

0 comments: