Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Not so sweet grass spa

This afternoon, some of my female colleagues and I went on a spa trip to Sweet Grass Spa to use up some of our leftover extended medical benefits. I booked a 90 minute swedish massage, as did most, while some booked manicures. This place normally requires a membership (that is apparently along the lines of $5000 a year (!?)), but they have recently opened to the public. The whole experience, similar to their website, was lacking. Service was weak, my massage was not nearly hard enough (despite me asking for it to be harder many times -- pervvy minds look away), and the food was horrible. I ordered a "Quinoa and Cured Salmon Salad", and when it came, there was no Quinoa in sight, just lettuce with a few slices of cured Salmon (for the low price of $14). The wine wasn't spectacular either. The UV Steamroom was half broken.

Overall, I'm sticking with my tried, tested and true, The Elmwood Spa. Joshua is a hot hot RMT there, and he, more than once, made the thought of turning over cross my mind. Roar.

1 comments:

CASE STUDY said...

oh i'd love a massage from a hottie!!